Great value! "Fox Meadow" provides a unique opportunity to own three income producing properties just one mile West of the historic village of Middleburg. Sited on 2+ open acres in a bucolic pocket of hunt country that features horse farms, estates and upscale homes. Just west lies the location of the Battle of Middleburg with 3 ancient antebellum stone buildings all recently protected. This property allows for extraordinary versatility, either as a 3 unit rental building with an owners option to live in one of the units or a new owner can simply turn it back into a single family residence. The current separate 1 bedroom units come with efficiency kitchens, spacious living rooms with catherdral ceilings and brick fireplaces, main level bedrooms, a full bath and W/D. There is extra loft space on the 2nd level of each for an office or storage. Private rear patios overlook a large, open backyard. Each unit has its own parking spaces. Newly upgraded septic system and new well installed in 2007. All units are rented. Priced below assessed value!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, Other, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System, Public Sewer
4,319 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 3. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)