Historic Pot House Corner sits on 11+ acres tucked amongst large farms just minutes from the village of Middleburg. It features a brick main house, a studio building (old potters studio) and FOUR (4) rentable accessory dwellings. Terrific income potential! Current owners have updated every building on the compound. Gorgeous main house has 2 bedrooms, (master BR on the main level) and 2 1/2 Baths. Just off the main house is a covered porch that leads into the fenced English garden with a greenhouse. Just beyond the garden is the studio with two large workspaces and full bath. The main house and studio were the original buildings where potters kilned bricks as far back as the 1700s for homes at nearby Foxcroft School, Huntland and Farmers Delight. Four other unique dwellings include two matching 1 bedroom, 1 bath frame cottages (the North Cottage and South Cottage), and a 1 bedroom, 1 bath barn apartment that is sited above a 3-stall barn with copper roof and tack room. Completing property is the 1 bedroom, 1 bath stucco 'Gate House' with private porch and garden. The property includes 3 fenced paddocks, stonewalls, hedges, sweeping lawns, a small pond and mature trees ...all in a storybook setting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
Mason, Brick, Frame, Stone, Stucco
Septic, Private Sewer System
2,386 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Zone.
- Skylights, Wood Frame, Storm Window, Screened
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Private.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone, Frame
- Lot View
- Masonry, Partial, Privacy Fence, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Paddock, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Corner, Landscaping, Open, Pond, Premium, Rear Yard, Rural, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)