Beautiful modified Southern Living low-country style home on 10 acres just East of the village of Middleburg. Open floor plan offers a gourmet kitchen that accesses the light filled Breakfast Area, Family Room with a fireplace and the Dining Room - which all open to a covered rear deck. 3 bedrooms on the main level with 3 separate baths. Primary Bedroom has a tray ceiling and accesses the rear deck. Other features include Brazilian teak floors, quartz counter tops, stainless appliances and a built-in sound system. Full basement offers space for possible 4th bedroom, Rec. room, workout room, home office and/or storage. LL is plumbed for a bathroom. Pastoral views from every window. Property is mostly open, bound on one side by a small creek and has mature trees. A fenced back yard, an attached 2-car garage and FIOS internet complete the property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Cottage, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Rent, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, P
2,464 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Range Hood, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Heated
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private.
- Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Board Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)