First time offering of this expansive custom-built brick rambler on 3.35 acres just 1 mile West of the village of Middleburg. House features 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and beautiful hardwood floors. Just off the entry Foyer is a sun-filled Family Room that opens to the Kitchen. Step down into the formal Living Room with a fireplace and built-ins. There is a separate Dining Room with a built-in corner cabinet, an Office and a vast Sunroom overlooking the back yard with French doors that lead out to the gardens. The lower level has a large Rec Room with a fireplace, lots of storage and the utility rooms. Owner loved to garden and created a greenhouse off the back of the house, planted apple trees along the driveway and a small apple orchard in the back. There is a unique covered walkway that attaches the two-car garage. Recent renovations include major yard cleanup, updated septic system, new carpet, painting, repaired chimney and more. Ideally located less than a mile from Middleburg with shopping, schools and restaurants.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Mason, Brick, Vinyl Siding
Gravity Septic System, Private Sewer System
2,674 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Intercom System, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiators, Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Premium.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)